(Tänään poikkeuksellisesti en kirjoita tätä myös suomeksi, koska no, elämä tuli väliin, mutta tämän jälkeen jatketaan normaalisti! Pahoittelen häiriötä.)
So the lovely Nina nominated me for this award, and I am happy to participate! Thanks for the honor!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
- I am a multitasker. I have easier time on concentrating something when I’m doing something else. Like right now. I’m painting my nails AND writing my BA thesis AND writing this. On a normal night, I would add Gilmore Girls (or something else light watching) on too. And tea.
- I make the best pizza. I’ll give you the recipe sometime.
- I also love baking sweet things, and trying out new recipes. Next up: Lamingtons.
- Although I dress monstly in black and grey and other dark colours, I love pink. If it’s not on me, it’s pink; my phone case, my makeup bag, notebooks, pens, candles, makeup, binders, yoga mat… I’m sleeping in sheets that are half pink and have pink unicorns on them.
- I love Korean pop. My favourite bands at the moment are Red Velvet, Taeyeon, and Got7. Although I do listen to a variety of genres, K-pop is on top currently.
- I’ve been doing nail art for… bit over a year, according to Instagram.
- Feminist and not backing down on the term. I think it’s needed in these times. There’s so much racism, xenophobia, and misogyny (to name a few) that it needs fighting.
Okay, so now I nominate (I’m doing just seven, cos I have so much to do today. But do nominate as many as you like!):